Monday, May 3, 2010

negativity of the day

Just as everything was going so well and smooth and calm, that is, minus my headaches, some other things I never thought would started chipping away and slowly crumbling. I'm in for a rude awakening I fear. I'm such a nothing.
Parents keep telling me that as soon as they find a good place to rent, than Shula and I could come live with them. That will be a glorious day, when I will be away.
Today Esther told me that she doesn't know why, but everything I say & do irritates her. And now, walking silently and angrily into the room to get me out so that she could be by herself, she told me that my makeup looks like someone punched me in the face.
Excuse me, am I the one responsible for sleepless nights and weak under-eye concealers?
Sounding negative won't do much,
I'm in the midst of a very inspiring and positive book. That is a little sunbeam in my days. It's not as bad as we tend to make.
In the end, challenges, problems, isolation, disappointments, do at the very least add maturity.
Just decided to sit down and ponder on the last hour. And what came up is the words of a person whom I love so much, who can't stand me being alive and around her. And other things which I just don't understand.
Oh well. gonna go drink something and keep reading