Monday, May 3, 2010

limited

Started reading another new book, which just captivated me and is ridiculously challenging.
Sometimes, so many times, we, or I, get caught up in religion, cause we have so much head knowledge of everything, and we become religious b/c we don't even do all of that which we know.
Lately I've been dreaming of going out evangelizing. But it's either Shula, or it's the fear of the unknown that hinders me. That makes me slightly mad.
Because the life I'm living now isn't what God had in mind for those who believe in Him.
I'm sick of sitting and critiquing how someones doing something thats a bit off, I'm sick of critiquing while not doing much myself. What matters is that we should be out extending the kingdom of God wherever we go. Praise and prayer and getting in the Word and going out is what will start the change around us. Not when we see the problem and walk around trying to think of ways out of it. Our thinking is limited. and the Holy Spirit is not.