Tuesday, March 13, 2012

From the inside out Lord, consume me. So deeply, so heavily and so passionately- that when those who are searching for You break me apart and tear me to pieces; they’ll surely find You. Saturate me Lord, so much so, that they would see me bare and laying there- and scan me down, from head to toe in wonder. They’ll pull at me, and flesh by flesh they’ll see- bone by bone, they’ll pick apart, knowing these bodily things inside of me are only masking what is hidden within me.. And as they are searching for the truth of my heart, for the way that I work, and pondering the way that I move and breathe- they will finally press through to the core of my being- my heart… There, they will see, find and know, that it was You all along. Your word, Your promise, Your sacrifice, Your presence, Your love, Your grace, Your truth and Your saturation that shone brighter than the sun. Envelope me, Lord, so they would see, that aside from flesh and bone- that there is nothing good in me, but You.