Friday, October 15, 2010

Jacksonville Florida keeps people warm. Slows people down in this heat which exists spiritually too. Not everyone of course, just a vast majority of unsuspecting people. It slowed me down, and I wasn't even aware. It took some outsiders over the ocean to snap their fingers at me telling me to snap out of this american slow day to day nothing happening life. Honestly, I have not acted upon those words very urgently. I blame it on the cleaning and cooking. The cleaning and cooking blames it on me.  You can never blame something for your situation. Never. It is you who has the power of decision and no one and nothing will ever do what only you can do. In the garden of eden God gave them a choice, a decision. It is you who decides where you will end up, which path you are waking on today. And yes, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. So you can't be driven by your flesh, when you're driven by your flesh you're living like a horse or dog which runs where it wants. But you are a human created in the image of God, not an animal driven by flesh. Let the spirit drive you, bending, crinkling, stretching your flesh out of comfort to get to the perfect destination.