Monday, July 12, 2010

Everything gets better at some point or another. And when its so horrible, it can only get better.

Wednesday was just tiring.
Thursday was the biggest turn around that I've seen this year for me personally.
What happened?
Promise not to judge my sound mind and happiness please.
Went at around 3 to our russian very pregnant friend who's husband is away and they run a business so with papers, envelopes, highlighters, pens, calendars, stacking, organizing I spent the rest of the afternoon, Watching a happy sunset through the beautiful window and a grand piano as my help aid (since I suck at math)
Somehow I managed to not mess up anything and around 6pm said good-bye to Lena as she went off to a church band rehearsal (I will never fully understand those busy moms. I mean come on, due date 3 weeks away, a huge house, a little 7 year old, a husband with his planes flying around the world, managing a thriving business, hosting baby showers and birthday parties and leading worship. wait, I'm gonna go faint and come back and write some more)
As she went to sing, and play keys, and than organize a brunch till 12am for the musicians,
I went off into the kitchen to cook dinner for Liza and Leanna, two 7 year olds addicted with competition and the latest electronic gadgets and drowning in toys.
Later I went of to clean up, than we read school books, played wii and finally bedtime.
Than as the house was all dark and finally quite I went to scrub dishes and drink tea and sit around on skype.
Whatever that was, you call it a job, baby-sitting, helping out, for me it was reformation.
I was the happiest (still somehow am) person on earth as I got away from everyone and everything I knew into a completely different world. Because we all people live in different worlds. Especially if you're russian. And a quick side note; No you are not russian if you can say yes in russian, and no you're not russian if you are around them. In fact if you are not russian now, you will never be russian, so stop trying.
Everything different for a night, for half a day, even math seemed like a best friend for a while. Maybe I'm just a sucker for change, maybe thats not good.
Than friday, than saturday, than today as sunday, or monday I geuss. Not sure why but even the most aggravating things on earth make me happy and I go around singing at the top of my lungs everything I say.